November 27, 2004

Stuff I’m Thankful For

Yep, the requisite list of thankfulness, only two days late.

* Going to France soon
* Mr. Horvat wrote me back
* Learned a lot about my graphics program
* Started making jewelry that I really, really like (if I do say so myself)
* Love my church
* Dogs are healthy and happy (as far as I can tell)
* English Breakfast tea with lots of milk and sugar (okay fake sugar, but still)
* French movies
* Our computer was not completely killed and I did not lose all my files
* Making copies of my files on disk
* Drawing
* Sakura travel watercolor set
* Sketchbooks
* So many colors out there
* Fotolog
* Books: Wishcraft & Teenage Liberation Handbook
* Strange coincidences and mysterious ways
* All things about Ben (the guy I’m married to) – especially the fact that he makes me laugh *every single day.*
* That two of my close friends moved back to town and that we still like each other
* Movie: Coffee & Cigarettes
* Illustrators' Web sites
* Singer Laura Veirs -- especially her new one Carbon Glacier: crikey, it is so so wonderful, and the artwork is just crazy good
* Live music in general, and the Wilco show at the Roseland Theater here in Portland in particular

So much other stuff too. It’s been a really, really cool year.

No comments: