February 12, 2005

Their Laughter Filled The Air


Their Laughter Filled The Air
Originally uploaded by Poundstone.

Part of the wonderfulness of the Internet is interacting with -- not just reading or looking at the work of -- other artists. This is a picture I made for a swap with Cynthia Korzekwa - an enhanced version of it now lives in Rome!

In the spirit of interacting - and given the many amazing art-based collaborations going on on the Web - I've decided to throw my hat in the ring and spearhead a project of my own: a Collaborative Coloring Book. Details are over at my site on Get Crafty. Take a look, and definitely be in touch if you want to participate.

4 comments:

Cin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cin said...

the coloring book is a neat idea, I'll see what I can do !

and I like the name of your blog, are you a Joseph Cornel fan ?

Cin said...

yes I'm a Cornel fan too, big time ! Have you read the biography of him that's called "Utopia Parkway" ?, I'll assume you have 'cause of your blog name, such a good book about such an odd and amazing man.

oh and thanks for your comment on my "IF" illo !

Anonymous said...

Pleased to meet you. Lovely jewelry!