December 19, 2011

Recent Conversations With Henry

Henry: I want to make a card for Rocky Sand, Mommy.

Me: For who now?

Henry: Rocky Sand. I like her. She's my friend.

Me: Um.....I'm just not sure...who.....is that a pretend friend? Or....

Henry: Rocky Sand, Mommy!!!

Me: Wait, do you mean Sophie's friend Roxxann?

Henry: Yep.

______________________________________________________________

Henry: I got a wack! I got a wack!

Me: What?

Henry: Out of my ear. Right here. On my finger. A wack.

Me: Oh...because there are wacks in your ear. But you mean wax.

Henry: Yeah. I got a wack.

Me: Plurals are tricky. Okay, go throw that in the garbage and wash your hands.

Henry: Yep.

______________________________________________________________


Me: Why are you covering up your pee pee like that?

Henry: To keep it.......safe.

No comments: