June 24, 2005

My new site www.jewelrybyjessica.com is up and running!


My new site is up and running!
Originally uploaded by Poundstone.

Quite a hiatus here, but this is what I've been up to: launching my new Web site! It appears to be all up and running smoothly, and the guy who built it for me is a saint. It's come a long way from the free Yahoo! site I originally built, with actual pictures of the jewelry rather than scanned (and therefore smooshed) pics. I also have my first very own URL - it's www.jewelrybyjessica.com - go to it here! Okay, I'm done reminiscing/gushing now...take a look if you have a chance!

P.S. How cool is this: my first order through the new Web site came from a woman in Finland!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

A guy in Seattle

Anonymous said...

The new site looks nice. Congratulations and here's to lots of orders!