August 14, 2005

Pier in Early Morning


Pier in Early Morning
Originally uploaded by Poundstone.

I have a pretty bad habit of jotting notes down on random scraps of paper – whatever’s close at hand. Now that we’re moving (and trying to purge/organize) I’ve run across a lot of these bits and pieces. And it’s far from clear what to do with them. I’m working on some systems, and things are coming together. But I found these scribbled lists today – on post-it notes; on the back of one of my business cards; and on the back of some baseball ticket stubs – and I figured this was the perfect place to “archive” the notes, allowing me to throw away these pesky scraps.

:: Three Post-It Notes List ::
(Apparently these are all movies I thought at some point in time that I should check out.)

I, The Jury
Witch Hunt
The Late Show
Kill Me Again
The Two Jakes
Under Suspicion
Unsuitable Job for a Woman
Farewell, My Lovely
Shadow of Fear
Come Dance With Me (Voulez-vous danser avec moi)
A Gentle Woman
Whistling in Brooklyn
School of Flesh
The Elegant Criminal
A Murder of Quality
Anthony Mann – Director
- T-Men
- Raw Deal
- Border Incident
The Drowning Pool
Thin Man
Murder, My Sweet
Night Moves
Gaslight
Madigan
Naked Kiss
Kiss Me Deadly
Lady in the Lake
Dr. Mabuse vs. Scotland Yard
The Black Tower
Bulldog Drummond…
Dishonored Lady

:: Business Card List ::
(From browsing at a book/music store?)
Once (Wim Wenders)
The Artful Dodger
London Museums – A Handbook (Andrew Wyllie)
Catie Curtis – My Shirt Looks Good On You (CD)
The Incredible Moses Leroy (CD)
500 Self-Portraits
Lucy Kaplansky
Timeless (?)

:: Baseball Ticket List ::
(More movies - many of which have exclamation points for some reason…)

The Source
Streetwise
A Perfect Candidate
Okie Noodling
Off the Menu: The Last Days of Chas..?
The Filth & The Fury
Point of Order!
Wegman’s World
The Real Weegee
Wonderland
6 O’Clock News
The Big Bang!
Blast Em!
Martha & Ethel
Feed

No comments: